? ??????????????Black and White Twilight? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (14 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 1636 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight Grunge? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (17 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 1965 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Twilight (New)? ????? ?????? ? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bad News!

Yester day I was making a cooking show in my igloo then this stupid purple penguin came in the area that I cook every1 was telling that penguin to sit down then it reported me for no reason and I got banned 4ever! + it told us to get out ! and it was my igloo!

1 comments:

Coolred303 said...

okay look its coolred303 ill help u out of this. Look go to help in the homepage of clubpenguin.com. then look on the edge and click contact us.go to general support questions and put in i got banned forever because somebody hacked on my account please unban me. in 2-3 weeks ull be unbanned. It worked for me.