? ??????????????Black and White Twilight? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (14 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 1636 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight Grunge? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (17 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 1965 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Twilight (New)? ????? ?????? ? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Igloo Contest

Hiya pplz Im gonna make a igloo contest pretty much tomaroww and my bff is coming ova to my house rogermore and 11yeah!I know ur wondering how!Well the story is my dad had a friend when he was young then my dad's friend knew rogermore's and 11yeah's dad then my dad and rogermore's and 11yeah's dad met and thats how we met when we were born! p.s. rogermore and 11yeah are brother and sister rogermore is the boy 11yeah is the girl they are 10 born 4/4/98 and i am born 3/1/98 so im a month older!

0 comments: